Sunday 9 March 2008

Yes I know...sorry

I know, I know; it says Foluke's daily view on the tin, and here I am, a few days in and I haven't posted for a while.

I am genuinely excited about having an opportunity to really 'write' again but sometimes life and business just gets in the way.

The launch of the new look Precious site has seen lots of exciting opportunities come our way and its been proposal writing and meetings galore ever since. And now after promising my family that I would cut down on the networking (y'know, just to have an illusion of a work life balance) and spend at least one evening a week at home this month, my diary seems to be chocca...again.

Anyway, this is my solemn promise to update these missives on a regular basis with proper news from behind the scenes of our online magazine...it just might not be everyday, ok?

No comments: